Recommended by BMW
Used to lubricate / maintain the splines of the driveshaft / final drive slip joint.
For use with clutch assembly, lubrication is required (sparingly) at these points:
- Spacer ring to diaphragm spring.
- Contact points on back side of clutch pressure plate to diaphragm spring.
- Clutch disc splines to transmission input shaft.
- Three alignment pins of cover plate.
- Shoulder of push rod that applies pressure to the diaphragm spring.
More than enough to lubricate several times.
Refer to service manual for a detailed description of lubrication points.
free world wide shipping without tracking,
shipping in EU 4/10 business days
shipping worldwide 5/15 business days
1. We ship Worldwide.
2. Orders before 3PM (CET) are shipped the same day.
3. We offer Parcel Tracking on every shipment.